Now available on PARiConnect and as part of the PAI Software Portfolio (PAI-SP)! Current PAI-SP users who wish to upgrade should call Customer Support at 1.800.331.8378.
New! The PAI Plus PARiConnect report now offers enhanced report features. New additions include visual and text displays of full scale and subscale means and standard deviations for selected context-specific norm groups; NIM/PIM predicted profile overlays and NIM/PIM-specific profiles (if applicable); additional profiles overlays for cluster profiles as well as various diagnostic, symptom behavior, and response set groups; and a new table of contents that hyperlinks to sections of the report for ease of navigation.
The PAI Plus takes the existing PAI items and gives users an updated way to interpret the data. Using the PAI, an objective inventory of adult personality, the new report offers:
• DSM-5® update: Updated diagnostic possibilities align with the criteria.
• Alternative Model Profile: An optional new profile scores in accordance with the Alternative Model for Personality Disorders.
• Additional supplemental indices: Based on years of academic research, 15 new supplemental indices provide additional profile information related to negative and positive distortion and random responding. Supplemental clinical indicators provide profile information related to suicidality, aggression, level of care, presence of ADHD, and more.
• Context-specific norm groups: Including profile overlays for bariatric surgery candidates, child custody evaluations, chronic pain patients, college students, deployed military, egg donors/gestational carriers, motor vehicle accident claimants, police applicants, and potential kidney donors. This profile is overlayed onto the examinee’s profile to allow for comparison.
• Updated report: An updated look and feel create a streamlined and modern-looking report.
A manual supplement details the research, theory, and development behind this update. The PAI Plus Manual Supplement only covers additions found in this version of the report. Purchase of the PAI Professional Manual, 2nd Ed. is recommended.
Have questions about the PAI Plus? View the transcript of the Q&A from a recent PAI Plus training webinar in the Resources tab above or here!
includes PAI Plus e-Manual Supplement, 25 PAI i-Admins, and 25 PAI/PAI Plus Clinical Interpretive Reports. e-Manuals and e-Stimulus Books are limited to a single user and device. Please see our e-Manuals FAQ before ordering e-Manuals, and please see our e-Stimulus Books FAQ before ordering e-Stimulus Books.
includes PAI Plus Supplemental Manual, PAI Plus e-Manual Supplement, 25 PAI/PAI Plus Data Entry Item/Response Booklets, and 25 PAI/PAI Plus Clinical Interpretive Reports. e-Manuals and e-Stimulus Books are limited to a single user and device. Please see our e-Manuals FAQ before ordering e-Manuals, and please see our e-Stimulus Books FAQ before ordering e-Stimulus Books.
includes 25 PAI/PAI Plus Data Entry Item/Response Booklets and 25 PAI/PAI Plus Clinical Interpretive Reports.
Please see our FAQ before ordering e-Manuals.
includes PAI software with On-Screen Help and Software Download Quick Start Guide. Your serial number and a link to download your software will be e-mailed to you.
Purchase this item and your serial number will be e-mailed to you. Activates 25 on-screen administrations of the PAI. You must already own the PAI-SP in order to use this item.
Purchase this item and your serial number will be e-mailed to you. Activates 50 on-screen administrations of the PAI. You must already own the PAI-SP in order to use this item.
From its modest beginnings in Bob and Cathy Smith's home years ago, PAR has grown into a leading publisher of psychological assessment materials designed to help our customers better serve their clients.